No announcement yet.

I need prayers for my beloved husband.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudy, you are always included in my prayers.....afterall, during this ordeal, you are the glue that holds everyone together! I have been there and done that, so I understand your frustration, pain, etc. Keep up the good work and watchful eye.....from all indications, times will get better.
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

Trudy, thinking of you and Guy this morning. Hope your weather is as beautiful as our is. We had storms & tornado watch/warnings almost all day yesterday. The sun is shining this morning. We do have quite a bit of wind but nothing threatening. We live about 60 miles from the Talladega Internation Raceway and they were drenched yesterday. Race was rained out and had to be rescheduled for this morning. Fortunately the tornado did not hit that area where lots of motorhomes/campers were staying.

Please know that all of us here at Community Gala are remembering you. The caregiver has a very difficult time both emotionally and physically when their other half is sick. Our prayers will continue. God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudy in Illinois View Post
        Thank you so much. Would it be too much to ask you to say a little prayer for me to help me keep my sanity?

You know I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudy in Illinois View Post
          Thank you so much. Would it be too much to ask you to say a little prayer for me to help me keep my sanity?
          I know how challenging caring for someone else can be. Don't forget to take a few minutes for yourself throughout the day, too. A few deep breaths, a hot cup of tea, or a shower with your favorite scented soap can do wonders for the soul.
          Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
          Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
          No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

How did the PET scan go?
            Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
            No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

The scan went very well. He said he felt like a take out pizza------they slide you in and you travel to the other end; then, they slide you back through, then you slide 8 times stopping for 4 minutes at each interval. Thank you for asking. Tuesday he goes to the oncologist to find out what was found and the plan of attack.
              Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Comment

Trudy, I know you and Guy are glad this first step is done. I will continue to remember you both in my prayers. God bless.

Comment

Thank you so much all of you. We are feeling the prayers and comfort they afford. Hmmm, sounds like words to a hymn.

Comment

58983.jpg

Comment

Thank you so much, Mad. I really needed it and now I can refer to it at anytime.

Comment

Hugs are sent your way.

Comment

Thank you. Slowly the insurance issues are being resolved. Slowly my beloved is getting stronger. Too quickly I'm finding bone core exhaustion. Quickly angels, in the form of nurses, OTs, PTs, and doctors who truly care and are angry at what happened to Guy, are surfacing. Quickly we are seeing God's infinite wisdom at work.
                          Keep praying, please. His potassium level is too high and needs to come down very soon. His blood sugar is all over the place and now he's on insulin....first time in his life.

Comment

Loving thoughts and prayers being sent up.

Comment

Trudy, even though I am traveling, you and yours are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up the good work. I know you are exhausted, but when needed, God gives us the strength to suceed.
                              Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
                              Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

Working...
                              X