Facebook: New Spamming Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook: New Spamming Application

If you use Facebook and receive strange private messages, or see your friends posting odd messages, please do not click on them. There seems to be a new spamming application going around, and clicking on the links can possibly allow it to send more spam messages to all of your friends, in your name! The best thing to do is to simply ignore or delete these messages, rather than clicking on them.

Examples of these types of messages which I have seen so far include the following:

"I thought this survey stuff was GARBAGE but i just went on a shopping spree at walmart thanks to FB = [I removed the link for your safety!] , this wont last long so gooo!"

" thought this survey stuff was BULL** but i swear I just used the Best Buy giftcard they sent me here [I removed the link for your safety!] to buy a laptop!"
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Working...
X