X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Thankful For...

10014691_10152108386771961_7540332416683265214_n.jpg

What are you thankful for today?
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Thankful that we did not lose our travel trailer and campsite to the floods last weekend. Today was the first day we could actually get to the site to inspect it. We were truly blessed.

Comment

I am thankful for this wonderful country we live in. How blessed we were to be born in the greatest country in the world. I am thankful for the men and women who have served and are now serving this country to keep us free. May God continue to bless AMERICA!

Comment

I am thankful for fresh tomatoes from the garden, sprouting root vegetables, plenty of food on my plate, a yard full of birds, and family and friends with whom to pass the time.
        Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
        No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Fall (Autumn) is such a glorious season! The beautiful colors, the bright sunshine, cooler temps, lower humidity! Embrace all creation and enjoy its beauty!

Comment

I am thankful for my gardens, home made pear sauce (like apple sauce), tulip bulbs to plant for spring, and a fresh rain to water the yard.

Comment

Thankful for beautiful weather. Hoping for rain without storms!

Comment

I am thankful for warm clothes and a safe home. I'm looking forward to Monday - it's supposed to get back up above freezing, and will be a great day to rake the leaves.

Comment

I am thankful for my wonderful son, my family, my husband's family, my church family. I am thankful for this wonderful country and the freedoms we enjoy. Thankful that we have been spared any damage from storms this year. Forecast for tomorrow is not good. Will pray that we will again be spared any damage.

Comment

I am thankful for my family, my home, love from others I've received over the years, the wonderful marriage to my Beloved for over 24 years (they flew by so quickly); my church and its leadership and pastor, this wonderful country, for people I have touched and taught, and for my life. When I try to count my blessings, I find I can not count that high, so I smile and nod my head saying, "Yes, I have been blessed. Thank you."
                    Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Comment

At this time in my life, I am thankful that God has allowed me to become the proud Mommy of my new little dog....a rescue who is a purebred Maltese....3 yr. old male that had the original name, Puffy.....what a pitiful name for a handsome young man. I changed his name to Yanni (English translation, 'God is gracious'. Seven pounds of pure toddler/teenager rolled into one. Laughter and joy is in my home again. I will post a picture when I can get him to sit still long enough.....very inquisitive lovable little one, plus I am not very good at taking pictures.
                      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
                      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

I am thankful for a warm home, a beautiful Christmas tree, friends and family, and yes, even for the bit of craziness which goes on around this time every year.

Comment

I am thankful for another year, a few hours of warm weather without rain yesterday, a grocery store full of food, and freshly washed linens!

Comment

I am thankful for a warm home and plenty of food and water as the snow storm approaches and the temperatures crash into the negative double digits.
                            Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                            X