Two words which you enjoy saying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two words which you enjoy saying.

There are so many words we use every day. I was wondering what 2 words you enjoy saying. Of course you can enter this more than once. Don't we use more than 2 words every day?

1. love
    2. pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Re: Two words which you enjoy saying.

1. Foxy (my dog)
    2. love

Trudy, I no longer no know how to say your second word let alone spell it, but I remember having it as one of our spelling words when I was in 6th grade. The girls versus the guys in choosing spelling words was fun sometimes. We always tried to out do each other.

Comment

1. love
      2. thanks

Comment

Hi!

Ooops! (I'm always dropping something!)
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
        --Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by klsorenson
          1. Foxy (my dog)
          2. love

Trudy, I no longer no know how to say your second word let alone spell it, but I remember having it as one of our spelling words when I was in 6th grade. The girls versus the guys in choosing spelling words was fun sometimes. We always tried to out do each other.
          It is not difficult to say once you get over the shock of all the letters. Here it is phonetically:

new-mono-ultra-microscopic-silico-volcano-connie-oh-sis

See how easy that was?

How about:
          syzygy?

Comment

1. syzygy
            2. piccalilli

Comment

1. "thingy"
              2. "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
              Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
              Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
              No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Did you know that SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS actually has a definition? It means: atoning for extreme and delicate beauty while being highly educable. And we thought it was just a Mary Poppins word.

1. floccinaucinihilipilification (the categorizing of something as worthless or trivial&#46

2. hippopotomonstrosequipedalian---my tongue gets twisted when I say this one . This word means: pertaining to a very long word. Love it!!!!

Comment

1. antidisistablishmentarianism
                  2. shiny
                  Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
                  No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I guess I'm too old for this game - all these long words make my head hurt!

1. family
                    2. home

Comment

Doesn't say the two words can't be used together:

ring ring ring ring "banana phone"

[flash=383,320]http://www.youtube.com/v/wky5H1xC6-I&rel=0&hl=en[/flash]

Comment

OH how funny. How did you get that on here?

1. Suave
                        2. Debonair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO18k215gpk&cad=rhs

Comment

Trudy - I used the flash embed bbc code. It's technical, but here's how:

If you hit reply, and then hover your mouse over the "Flash" button, you'll see the parameters the tag takes: the width of the video, the height of the video, and the url of the video. In my example, I used the following:

[flash=383,320]http://www.youtube.com/v/wky5H1xC6-I&rel=0&hl=en[/flash]

Please Note: when linking to a video, you will need to link to the video file itself, not just the page which displays the video file. Often, pages such as You Tube will have an "embed code" box, which you can use to copy the URL (and only the URL, you don't need the rest of their HTML code). Once you have the URL, just paste it into the tag along with the height and width of the video you wish to display, and you're good to go!

Second Note: videos which you post on Community Gala must be 400 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall, or smaller. Since You Tube uses larger sizes for their video displays, you'll need to do the math to scale the video down to the proper size. Don't feel like doing math? For You Tube videos, just use the numbers I posted above.

Comment

2 words together.....
                            LOVE YOU!

Comment

family reunion

Comment

Working...
                              X