No announcement yet.

First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golf (I hate golf. Why did I say that????)
    Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Comment

• beautiful golf course (I love to play golf!)

Comment

• wedding reception (they seem to be held around golf courses a lot)
        Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
        Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
        No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

• bride & groom

Comment

• lovely couple
            Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
            Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• two of something

Comment

• shoes
                Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
                Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• socks
                  Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
                  No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

• warm (I have to admit, I took longer to come up with an instant reply....but it always came back to this)

Comment

• tea with sugar and lemon

Comment

• refreshing

Comment

• beverages

Comment

• drinks

Comment

• cocktail time

Comment

• sloe gin fizz!!

Comment

Working...
                                X