First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good exercise
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• back very sore

Comment

• happened to me whenever I did yard work
        Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
        Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• unusual for me

Comment

• take it easy for a few days

Comment

• I'm doing just that

Comment

• Good!

Comment

• feel some better

Comment

• maturity makes us slow down

Comment

• I think the right description for me is "OLD"

Comment

• As in 'old as dirt'?

Comment

• yes, that would be about right

Comment

• welcome to my world

Comment

• I kinda like it here

Comment

• Good, because as far as I know, there is no going back.

Comment

Working...
                                X