Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been in my PJ's all day!

Comment

• Welcome to my world! Usually always most of the day.
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• ran a few errands

Comment

• same here
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• quiet day at home (great John Grisham book - See Me)

Comment

• busy afternoon (yesterday and today.....temporarily picking up Jaycee)

Comment

• much love (I know you two will have a good time together)

Comment

• we did

Comment

• I know Jaycee is happy to be with you

Comment

• very enjoyable for both of us

Comment

• grass cut, weed eating done, tractor washed, shower completed, now I am POOPED1

Comment

• WOW!

Comment

• early to bed

Comment

• All rested and ready for today?

Comment

• yes - it was a down day.

Comment

Working...
                                X