No announcement yet.

First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray! This website is up and running again. Thanks MadClikr!
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• Glad to see it is up and running - Thanks MadClikr

Comment

• Beef stew with hot rolls for Family dinner yesterday
        Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
        Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• Yum - love beef stew with cornbread

Comment

• sounds delicious

Comment

• cornbread is good with chili, vegetable soup, broccoli soup, taco soup - I like cornbread with almost anything. Unfortunately because of my diabetes I rarely eat it (Poor me!!!!)

Comment

• Oh! You poor dear! I feel your pain. You are right though, it is good with everything.

Comment

• made cornbread yesterday and used in cornbread dressing today. Very good

Comment

• nothing better

Comment

• rather have dressing than turkey

Comment

• I would too!

Comment

• cooking a turkey is such a waste. I cooked a turkey breast and very little has been eaten. I will put the rest of it in the garbage tomorrow. Actually I will put it in the woods behind my house and the critters will finish it off.

Comment

• There is always a lot left over

Comment

• oh yes - too much food is wasted

Comment

• bounty can be shared

Comment

Working...
                                X