X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another glorious day

Comment

• very sunny day....mid to low sixties was high
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• overcast - cool

Comment

• sunny - mid 70's today
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• hot, overcast - forecast for tomorrow (Saturday) is ominous

Comment

• please be safe - storms passing north of me

Comment

• watching warnings

Comment

• stay inside

Comment

• stormy day

Comment

• very lucky

Comment

• Very fortunate - no damage

Comment

• grass mowed today (mostly mulched leaves)

Comment

• limbs everywhere ( I will pick them up one day soon)

Comment

• I know what you mean....when you are ready to do it.

Comment

• I picked them up today - makes me tired

Comment

Working...
                                X