No announcement yet.

First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son is going to pick-up a few things for me from the grocery store......trying to stay out of harm's way...an ounce of precaution is worth a pound of cure
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• I hate this new format! I don't enjoy playing anymore.

Comment

• I have a strong feeling you want to quit...I have been unable to change your mind....so I guess the end is inevitable
        Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
        Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• I am not a quitter! I do a lot of things I don't enjoy. I do like communicating with you often.

Comment

• Well, we have one thing in our favor....we both enjoy communicating with each other often.

Comment

• Yes and now that we are "sheltering in place" it becomes even better.

Comment

• Yes, sort of a lifeline to the outside world

Comment

• I do facebook with a lot of friends/family. This helps me keep in touch

Comment

• Up till now, I haven't used Facebook....have really heard a lot of bad news about it....unfamiliar territory for me is what keeps me away from using it.

Comment

• I enjoy it. I have not accepted a lot of friends. This ensures that I don't get a whole lot of junk

Comment

• will give it some more thought

Comment

• I enjoy it

Comment

• maybe I will too

Comment

• I have been spending too much time on it

Comment

• Did you sigh up for it by yourself, or did someone help you?

Comment

Working...
                                X