X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me too - I really don't want to do anything

Comment

• I need to get started...it is long overdue
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• closets are bursting at the seams

Comment

• oh my goodness...I have the same problem...plus, drawers are overflowing too
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• I just have no interest in tackling the project

Comment

• same here - but wish and hope that I can get it done

Comment

• I will get to it one day

Comment

• me too

Comment

• today was not the day

Comment

• you are so right

Comment

• Got a few things done today - vacuum, dust (including base boards)

Comment

• good exercise.....I did some straightening up....not as much as you, but some is better than nothing

Comment

• got your e-mail, have a great trip

Comment

• driving/riding for 8 hrs. at night time brings back old memories

Comment

• I am not a good night traveler

Comment

Working...
                                X