First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day travel today, got home at 6:40 p.m. .....my own bed/pillow....heavenly
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• I love to travel but I love to get home, too.

Comment

• you've got that right
        Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
        Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• Did Yannie enjoy the trip?

Comment

• Yes, but only because I was there....he is joined at the hip. Had a 6 mo. old puppy playmate...45 lbs...very playful...Yanni would just growl and occasionally jumped at him. He is going to be a large dog. I don't think he ever heard Yanni's growl. Both had to constantly be watched. LOL

Comment

• That had to be interesting and somewhat stressful

Comment

• with a capital 'S'

Comment

• Home sweet home!

Comment

• That it is

Comment

• ate lunch out

Comment

• groceries and filled gas tank in car - yesterday

Comment

• I bought gas yesterday, too. First time in over a month.

Comment

• my gas was $!.83/gallon

Comment

• It was $1.54 at Murphys (Walmart) on Thursday.

Comment

• Wow! I need to go there next time....there is one a little further away from me....savings would outweigh the distance.

Comment

Working...
                                X