Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate not being able to see outside

Comment

• me too - I usually have one window curtain on the shady side of the house open
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• my porch shades the windows on the back side of my house

Comment

• another day in paradise - LOL
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• paradise is air conditioned

Comment

• Yes it is, but, also comes with a higher electric bill!

Comment

• Yes - in summer it is electricity in winter gas bill. Can't win

Comment

• It is electricity year round for me....and you are right....we can't win!

Comment

• I'm thankful for the comfort of my home

Comment

• Yes, I am too - there are so many that are not as fortunate

Comment

• Yes and many struggling to pay the mortgage/rent

Comment

• This is really a sad time and a very volatile time (How is your VEMB doing?)

Comment

• so far I have acorn squash (I have no idea how to cook), yellow squash and LOTS of cucumbers. I have green tomatoes but no ripe ones yet. Maybe soon.

Comment

• you have been getting some rain.....extremely dry here....hopefully this week will bring us some showers

Comment

• No showers yesterday or today.

Comment

Working...
                                X