Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunshine, humidity, misery

Comment

• got haircut at 10 a.m., then ran a few errands while out.....just finished eating a late lunch
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• My last hair cut was SHORT - I don't know why she cut it so much shorter than usual. Good news is that it will grow out!

Comment

• rained hard for about 2 hrs. last p.m., then continued with steady rain another 2 hrs. (saw advanced forecast for next 5 days....possible hurricane is headed straight for us....hopefully the forecast will change by Sunday, otherwise I will be evacuating to Jim's house)
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• Went to give blood - iron too low (12.2 must be 12.6) BP was good 120/70! Will try again next time a drive is near me.

Comment

• Have you ever had a low iron reading before?

Comment

• Yes - I was not really surprised. today it might be okay - varies from day to day

Comment

• I am still concerned about the weather headed my way....has gained strength and been named Isias

Comment

• Yes, I saw that. Looks as if your area is in the path. Watch and be safe

Comment

• beautiful but hot and dry now

Comment

• cooler than normal temps here - mid 80's in daytime

Comment

• good for you...enjoy it while you can - still mid 90's here

Comment

• nice morning, thunderstorms about 2:30 knocked out power until 7:30. - his happens often on my street

Comment

• watching Isais' projected path - so far it is hugging the East coast of FL (no affect should be felt here) and continue up the east coast line of the US

Comment

• we may get some more rain from Isais but not likely any effect on us

Comment

Working...
                                X