No announcement yet.

First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't usually buy gas at Walmart (I try to avoid going there). I met my BIL for lunch so I was close.

Comment

• haircut today
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• Haircuts make me feel better.

Comment

• Yes they sure do.....feel younger!
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• I'm trying to get earlier start today - so far it is not working very well

Comment

• I found myself in that situation, so I went to bed just a wee bit earlier and that solved it....woke up earlier.

Comment

• I don't get started early in the mornings

Comment

• I'm not very active early, unless I have an appointment, but shy away from scheduling something too early.

Comment

• me to

I don't either. I try to avoid the early morning "work" traffic. I enjoyed the "work traffic" for MANY years

Comment

• appointment mostly all scheduled for pm

Comment

• I try to do about 10:00 am

Comment

• my choice is 10:30 am and later

Comment

Working...
                          X