No announcement yet.

First word(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah--- my lesson for today. I did not know that.

Comment

• now you will always know how to find out
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• the older I get the more I realize how much I do not know

Comment

• we are now speeding in slow gear (doesn't make sense, but then it does, because the days just fly by)
          Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
          Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

• yes they do - can't believe it is July already

Comment

• faster than the speed of sound

Comment

• lazy day - it is dinner time and I'm still in my PJ's. Worked in yard yesterday and needed the down time

Comment

• down time here today also - did more than usual house cleaning yesterday....stamina not what it used to be

Comment

• Son on vacation - doing lots of work in his yard

Comment

• Have you been helping him?

Comment

• not much - I did help him unload a lot of limbs he had removed from his yard and a few from mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X