Candy, Candy, Candy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy, Candy, Candy!

What's better than a (choose one: Easter Basket, Christmas Stocking, Box, Bag, Basket...) full of candy? Buying said candy for half price the week after!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Oh, I forgot to check on the 1/2 price candy yesterday! I will be grocery shopping tomorrow so I will have to stock up. A few weeks ago Publix had the 40 oz bag of Reese cups for bo/go. Regular price is $9.99 therefore I don't buy them. Our son loves them so I got a bag for him to take home and a bag for us. He will probably eat the majority of the ones at our house. He swears that the ones in the 40 oz bag are better than the smaller bags. DH ate one or two from the 40 oz bag and he remarked that he thought they had more chocolate on them than the ones in the small bags. I really would not know!

Comment

Mspete, you sound a lot like me.....resisting sometimes doesn't work!
      Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
      Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Comment

Working...
      X