Shopping for tornado victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping for tornado victims

Today I went to Burke's Outlet to buy whatever was available at 95% off to give to the church for distribution to those who lost lives, homes, and everything in the tornados this week. Did I ever make a haul!!!!!

I bought everything I could find that was 95% off regardless of size, color, gender, or season. Before the 95% discount the total was $568.38 including taxes. After the discount the total cost was $30.08 including taxes!

I also went to Wal-Mart and bought a few cleaning items & toilet articles to contribute.

This made me feel so good that I could help and God has blessed us and protected us.

Please continue to pray for those who have lost lives and property. Cadaver dogs are in the neighboring community today searching for additional victims. Our prayer is that those who are unaccounted for are not dead but are lost in the shuffle of information and lack of communication.

It's wonderful that you're in a position to help so many people with your bargain hunting! I'm sure your efforts will be very much appreciated, as every little bit helps. God bless you and yours.
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
    X