All Natural and Organic Deals at Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Natural and Organic Deals at Costco

My Costco here in Northern VA has been getting a lot more all natural and organic products recently, and with the expense of shopping around my allergies, I'm loving every minute of it!

Today, I was able to purchase a 20 pound bag of organic rice for only $.85 a pound. Normally, organic rice is somewhere about $2 a pound out here.

I was also able to get a one pound jar of my organic chicken stock base (low sodium) for only $6.89. A jar half its size normally goes for around $5.

They've also started carrying all natural and organic cornbread mixes, hot and cold cereals, peanut butter, almond butter, jelly, bbq sauce, milk, butter, eggs, cheese, sausages, canned tomatoes (I still prefer the Pomi brand in the cartons, though), croutons, pita chips, crackers, big bottles of juice, milk and juice lunch size boxes/pouches, vitamin and calcium supplements (they're even in gummy form), and more. Yey!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Working...
X