Staples Back to School Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staples Back to School Sale

I was able to get some really great deals at my local Staples store, yesterday. I picked up:
    • 500 pages of printer paper: 25 cents (after their easy rebate; limit 2)
    • 50 pages of premium photo paper: $1 (after their easy rebate; limit 2)
    • 2 pack of shaped Post-It Note pads: $1 (limit 2)
    • 5 pack of black Sharpie markers: $1 (limit 2)
    • Scissors: $1 (limit 2)
    • 8 pack BIC pens: 1 penny (limit 2)
    • Bottle of washable school glue: 1 penny (limit 2)

They also had boxes of eraser tops for a penny, but there weren't any left when I got there. They had the pack of pencils for a penny, but I didn't need any. I also saw great deals on other items, such as a large pack (18 or 20 pads?) of regular Post-It notes for $5. The cashier said that there was a line out the door half an hour before they opened (wow!), I got there around three hours later, and then went to the dollar store.

You can see which deals are available in your area, here:

http://www.staples.com/

Have fun!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Thanks. I have never been to a Staples store. They are across town and I seldom go over there to shop. Walgreen usually has some very good deals on school supplies. I stock up on pencils, pens, and markers, etc. I buy extras and stash them for use throughout the year.

Comment

Working...
    X