Poll: What type of free samples do you prefer?

Thread: What types of free samples do you prefer?

Blog Entries

Question What types of free samples do you prefer?

What types of free samples do you prefer? Do you prefer edible freebies, personal hygiene products, free stickers, cat food, or something entirely different?

For me, personally, I love edible freebies - rather than putting my money where my mouth is, I love being able to try something new and different, and then decide if it's worth spending my hard earned cash on it in in the future.

Other samples certainly have their perks, however. All those free address labels sure come in handy, and sample size soaps and shampoos are great for travel and guests.
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

I agree with you on the personal items, Mad. I use the edible samples in the van when traveling. I take a box and put them in it. The kids think it's great to have their own little box of cereal; little piece of candy; sample juice, etc.
    Wish I could find a sample site for cheesecake!!!
    Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Blog Entries

I like to be able to try new stuff too without buying it. I use some of the toilet articles and give the rest to a women's shelter or hospice. The small sizes are appreciated by these agencies. I put the "baby" items in there too.

Blog Entries

Trudy, free cheesecake samples would be terrific! I think that I once received a coupon for a free box of those cheesecake snacks when they first came out. It's always great to be able to try new products, and free samples are not only a great way for businesses to advertise their new products, but also for us to try them!

mspete, it's great that you give the extra samples to a shelter. I know they appreciate having their own single use products, and it's one less thing for them to worry about in a time of need. Sometimes it can be the smallest things that we take for granted, such as having our own soap and shampoo, that can make a difference, even a small one, in someone's life.

They also make great stocking stuffers!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.