View Poll Results: In addition to the free samples forum, would you be interested in one for coupons?

Voters
9. This poll is closed
  • Yes

8 88.89%
  • No

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: September 2008: What freebies have you received?

Blog Entries

The Magic Erasers are great
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Today I got some much It all came at once..
    A SPA mag, GEM mag, a coupon for goddess perfume, some KOTEX samples from CVS, and a body heat pad with a coupon.
    LOVE those coupons.
    Last night I got free panties @ Victoria Secerts with a coupon and and bunch of free products from Bath and Body using them too. It's like a mini high LOL

Blog Entries

I got panties from Hanes - bright pink ones! A coupon for free package of Uncle Ben's rice. Love those freebies!

Today I got from Pond's a sample wet cleansing towlette

Today I got 2 different Dove body wash samples and a calender from the Disabled Vets (really not free--I sent a donaton, but they didn't have to send anything)
    Last edited by barbmb; 09/09/2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: (sp)
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    --Jimi Hendrix

Blog Entries

Talking Today's Catch

Today, I received a bottle of 14 Nature Made Multi for Her Vitamins and Minerals as well as a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Cascade Complete All in 1 with coupons. I don't know if the Cascade Complete pouches work, but they are pretty...
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

Smile

More freebies! A pack of greeting cards and return address labels from the Habitat for Humanity as well as address labels from The Nature Conservancy.

Today I got "More" Mag, Cottonelle Fresh Wipies. ( to stay fresh ) with a coupon, and yet another free panties coupon from Victoria Secret

Blog Entries

Didn't get anything today!, yesterday I got a bag of mix for shortcake, Woman's Day Mag, Family Circle Mag & Speigel catalog.

I got free issues to this mag.. the only prob is that is all in spanish!?!?!