Thread: April 2009: What freebies have you received?

Blog Entries

Love April 2009: What freebies have you received?

I went to the mall today and stopped by the AVEDA store with my free sample offers. I received the firming face cream, but they were out of the men's shampoo and skin brightening product samples. The lady there was very nice, and gave me a free hand relief cream sample in their place, and mentioned that I might want to try one of their salons for the other samples, if I was interested, because they tended to go through their supplies more slowly. I just tried the hand relief cream and really like it, it's light, very lightly scented (lemon, I think, though I tried on some perfumes so I'm not completely certain ), and leaves my hands silky, not greasy at all.

Then, at Sephora, I received a free trial bottle of Fekkai Au Naturel Dry Shampoo - which is funny, since the fiance and I were discussing dry shampoos just the other day!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

Love April 2009: What freebies have you received?

Wow, I haven't been to the post office for a couple of weeks now, and there were so many freebies waiting for me there today (I know, I haven't been too good about posting new offers recently, either - I'll try to share some today!)!

• Quaker True Delights Dark Chocolate Raspberry almond bar with coupon (guess what I'm having for breakfast, yum!)
    • Ziploc fresh shield freezer bags
    • Cream of Wheat Strawberries 'n Cream
    • Olbas Oil and coupon
    • Diamond Crystal hard water testing strips and coupons
    • Nakano recipe book and recipe cards
    • All Bran Fiber Drink Mix (two packs)
    • Roots of Nature Remedies SoftSheen Carson shea butter green tea reconstructing deep treatment and shea butter green tea strengthening oil moisturizer samples
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

So far in April, I've received:

Bayer pill holder key chain
    Maybelline dream liquid mousse samples
    Proctor & Gamble sampler w/Pantene shampoo & conditioner and Head & Shoulders shampoo & conditioner
    Ziploc freezer bag
    Aveeno positively ageles night cream w/$1.50 coupon