Thread: 7 Foods That Should Never Cross Your Lips

Blog Entries

Exclamation 7 Foods That Should Never Cross Your Lips

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

Very interesting. We like popcorn here and we use microwave. I think I'll be changing. As for canned tomatoes, gods and saints!!! what am I going to do about this. We don't have glass canned tomatoes for sale here. 'Guess I'm going back to canning my own.
    Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda

Blog Entries

The only jarred tomatoes which I remember seeing around here are sun dried. I like large cans of diced tomatoes to use for quick soups. I might just start chopping my own and freezing them!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

Jillian Michaels posted an article today about the BPA lining used in cans and clear plastic bottles:

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/fitne...-tips/BPA-free

Blog Entries

I came across this post today, and wanted to mention - I found tomatoes which are not canned or in jars. My local Whole Foods sells them, and they can also be found on-line at Vitacost. They're made by a company called Pomi, which makes both chopped and strained versions. I think they taste great, without the metallic taste canned ones can have, they're really convenient, and they store well.

If you decide to order them through Vitacost, then you can use this link to get $10 off.

Happy cooking!