Page 431 of 498 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4980

Thread: First word(s)

Blog Entries

It is a grueling schedule. It would be nice to have someone with you to do the fetching of the ice pack.

Yes it is and because I don't have a 'fetcher', I am not able to do it as prescribed....need to load/unload washer and dryer, potty breaks, fixing simple meals, etc. Try to do it often but not as fast as I used to be (don't want to hurry too much, might damage something else).
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Blog Entries

when my sister had knee replacement I stayed with her for 8 days. I do a lot of "fetching" of ice pack. We had two and rotated them in the freezer. She did really good and I was happy to spend the time with her. I'm sure her daughters felt better to have someone with her. Hopefully the icepacks will help the healing process. Don't worry about washer & dishwasher. I'm sure you have all the things you need without having to wash often. I do.

I'm trying
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Blog Entries

I know you are! You can do this.

multiple daily naps

Blog Entries

sleeping is healing

getting a lot done then

Blog Entries

keep up the good work

good report - stop icing (only works in the beginning of an injury) and elevating so much (swelling of right foot is due to body absorbing the blood, it is also discolored, the foot)