Page 390 of 413 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4123

Thread: First word(s)

homemade jelly? There is nothing better...it has been a long time since I have made jelly/jam.
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Blog Entries

I'm home! I have been with my sister since 9/11. She had knee replacement surgery on 9/10 and came home 9/11. I have been with her 24/7 since. She is doing GREAT!!! Therapy at home five days a week for one more week then to three days. Therapist says she is at about the three/four week mark after only one week. Hope it continues. She will see surgeon next Monday 9/24 and expects to get the closure thing removed. It is something new - not staples. She can stay alone now and her daughter will be there with her when she showers and will take her to doctor appts. I doubt I will go back for a while. It was a good visit/experience.

Glad to hear of wonderful progress. I have bought a Ruby Red Metallic 2014 Lincoln MKZ with 6 yrs. warranty and with only 22,538 miles. I hope I can continue to drive for that long. It is absolutely beautiful....I have always admired red cars.
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Blog Entries

Wonderful! I hope you have many years/miles of safe, fun driving. 22K miles is practically new. Good find.

It sure is a looker. Now, I need to learn how to use all of the extras.

Blog Entries

My car (2010 Buick Lucerne) has lots of bells & whistles, too. I know how to use almost all of them. On-Star and Seiris (sp) radio are both available however I do not subscribe to either of them. I used both when I first got the car but I don't think for the kind of driving I do they are really worth the annual fee. Hope you enjoy your new ride!

New car still has a 3 yr. manufacturer warranty...added a 3 yr. extended warranty...just as a precaution; my son was with me the whole time.

Blog Entries

It is always good to have a man along when making a decision on cars. Sounds as if you are all set for a few years. Enjoy

That sure is the truth....we had told salesman what my bottom line was...Son actually got my attention and asked me if I was ready to go......when we got up to leave, they thought we were ready to sign the papers. I don't think they were used to that concept and were really caught off guard. It didn't take them long to come back down to my terms.

Blog Entries

Sometimes it is best to let them know you are not accepting their offer. Glad it worked out for you.