Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Thankful For...

At this time in my life, I am thankful that God has allowed me to become the proud Mommy of my new little dog....a rescue who is a purebred Maltese....3 yr. old male that had the original name, Puffy.....what a pitiful name for a handsome young man. I changed his name to Yanni (English translation, 'God is gracious'. Seven pounds of pure toddler/teenager rolled into one. Laughter and joy is in my home again. I will post a picture when I can get him to sit still long enough.....very inquisitive lovable little one, plus I am not very good at taking pictures.
    Your attitude towards life defines not only who you are, but the quality of life you are after.
    Conservation is a big long word for maintaining what you've worked so hard to achieve.

Blog Entries

I am thankful for a warm home, a beautiful Christmas tree, friends and family, and yes, even for the bit of craziness which goes on around this time every year.
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

I am thankful for another year, a few hours of warm weather without rain yesterday, a grocery store full of food, and freshly washed linens!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

I am thankful for a warm home and plenty of food and water as the snow storm approaches and the temperatures crash into the negative double digits.
    Whether you think you can or think you can't.....you're right.

"There is no try; you either do or don't." Yoda