Thread: Roast Turkey

Blog Entries

Talking Roast Turkey

Since turkey is a Thanksgiving staple in many homes, what cooking section would be complete without a recipe for a moist and delicious turkey! Although it takes a bit of work, this is how I cooked my bird last year (and this was the first time I had ever cooked a turkey), and it came out terrific!

Good Eats Roast Turkey
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

It's that time of year again! When many of us have our turkey, and eat it too! For a delicious, moist bird, the key is in the brine, and after using the recipe above for several years running, I definitely recommend it! The recipe says to do the brine the day you cook the turkey, but since I don't want to be up cooking six hours before I even put the turkey in the oven, I do the brine the night before, with great results! Best of luck everyone, and happy Thanksgiving!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.