Thread: Turkey Corn Chili

Blog Entries

Default Turkey Corn Chili

I haven't tried this recipe personally (yet!), but it sounds delicious:

Rachael Ray's Turkey Corn Chili
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Turkey Corn Chili

I made a modified version of this in my slow cooker today, and it turned out great! Rather than jalapenos, I used this spicy green sauce that comes when I order rotisserie chicken (anyone know what it might be called?), and I used one large sweet onion and a couple cloves of garlic, and left out the scallions (just didn't have them on hand). After lightly caramelizing the onion and red bell pepper, I mixed everything together in my slow cooker, turned it to high, and left it alone until a bit ago. Then I added a bit of salt and pepper, and wa lah! This is going to go great with my corn bread and chinese long beans!
    Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it - William Arthur Ward
    Today is the FIRST day of the REST of your life...what will YOU make of it?
    No trees were harmed in making this post. However, millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.